schmitterschrier

Travel log for Schmitterschrier living in Central and South America and travel excursion to Central America South America and the Galapagos Islands.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 weeks left!

Hey everyone! Update on the Galapagos: We went to this other Island last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous. I was seriously almost tempted to stay there forever. The beach rapped around the whole town and the streets were just pure sand. The water was crystal clear and it was just so laid back! I loved it!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it! Eventually I was dragged back to Santa Cruz because my parents unfortunately refused to leave me there. While we were there we got to go horseback riding up to this super cool crater thing. That was fun. The other guy who went on the tour with us was soooooo funny and nice! We only have 3 weeks to go here! After the Galapagos we are headed to Chile! My grandma is going to come visit us there which will be super fun! The Galapagos, overall have been really, really great. It has been a incredible experience...and so much fun. We go to the beaches most days, and that is amazing. I am enjoying it much more then I thought I would. Next week and the week after are going to be spent only touring. We still have to volunteer, but only for 3 days each week. Since we do not have much time left, and many places to see we will be busy trying to fit everthing in!!! Happy valentines day!
-Vienna

5 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Pat Heaphy said...

Happy Valentines to all of you also. Pat

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Pat Heaphy said...

Vienna, we just learned of your community service award, we are so proud of you.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

So many things you have seen and experienced... and so many more experiences to come! Congratulations too on your Volunteer recognition.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there Treava,
I really enjoyed your blog...all the experiences you are having will be treasures for oyur life.
Are you able to use your Kindle? What stories are you reading?
I will be traveling to Mexico in a few weeks with my boys. Brooks and I will be doing a discovery scuba dive; this will be our first time to scuba dive. Very excited about this!
As Iwas reading your blog I noticed Pat Heaphy on your contacts; so interesting because he is a long time family friend of my oparents. He helped my dad, Gerry Tullos, out a lot on his farm. What a small world...!
Keep up the school work and send a postcard when you can.
Please let mek now how your schooling is going and let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you.
Smiles,
Shelli Furlong

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am anxiously awaiting news of you guys following the huge Chilean earthquake. Any tsunami? Still going to Chile? Sue Stephan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home