schmitterschrier

Travel log for Schmitterschrier living in Central and South America and travel excursion to Central America South America and the Galapagos Islands.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Galapagos Islands!!!!!

Oh my gosh we just went scuba diving today!!! It was the scariest thing I have ever ever ever done. It freaks me out. Like your underwater 50 feet and ahhhh what if the resporater stopped working!!!! UGH! But it was a blast. I got to play with the seals and there were like a millon fish!!! It was a huge tunnel tube of tons of fish, and when you went through it the fish made circles around you which was beautiful!!!!!! The seals are very playful. They nudged us and kept diving around us. It was awesome. I think were hitting the beach again tommorow. I hope your all wonderful and enjoying January!!!!

Vienna

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Zuri said...

The Galapagos Islands are the most incredible living museum of evolutionary changes, with a huge variety of exotic species (birds, land and sea animals, plants) and landscapes not seen anywhere else.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Congratulations on conquering your fear and enjoying the joy of scuba. I enjoyed my time diving years ago... and you have many more wonderful adventures awaiting you all both above and under the water.

Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home